Posted by: admin August 15th, 2017
Summer Chicken Sauté
Prep time - 5 mins
Cook time - 15 mins
Total time- 20 mins
Serves: 4 servings
- 1½ pounds thinly sliced chicken breast (or you can pound it thin yourself!)
- 1 cup greek yogurt
- 2 Tablespoons prepared pesto
- 1 Tablespoon + 1-2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 medium-sized zucchini, sliced into half moons
- 2 cups grape tomatoes, halved
- 2 cups corn kernels, fresh or frozen
- salt & pepper
- Heat large skillet over medium-high heat and season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Add 1 Tablespoon olive oil and when oil is hot, add chicken to pan.
- Cook chicken for about 3-4 minutes per side, until cooked through.
- While chicken is cooking, mix together yogurt and pesto. Set aside.
- Remove chicken from pan and set aside. Add another teaspoon of olive oil to pan if it's dry.
- Add garlic to pan and cook for 1 minute.
- Add zucchini and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add tomatoes and corn and cook for about 3-4 minutes, stirring occasionally and until vegetables are tender.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Divide yogurt mixture onto 4 plates and slightly spread yogurt over plate.
- Top with chicken and ¼ of the vegetable mix.
Calories: 359 Fat: 13 grams Saturated fat: 1 gram Unsaturated fat: 3 grams Trans fat: 0 grams Carbohydrates: 21 grams Sugar: 11 grams Sodium: 735 milligrams Fiber: 4 grams Protein: 42 grams Cholesterol: 85 milligrams