Where can I find our Insurance carrier information?
There are a few places to find this info:
-On your insurance card you will find the customer service number, group number, your member ID/subscriber number, and website address
-Benefit Brief and New Hire Associate Booklet (last page)
-SharePoint> Human Resources>Benefits.
I lost/misplaced my insurance card, how do I go about getting a new one?
Contact your insurance’s customer service to request a new card by providing the company’s group number:
- UMR –800-826-9781 (Group # 76411544)
- Care Plus Dental –800-318-7007 (Group # PPD-021)
- Delta Dental –800-236-3712 (Group # 90214)
- NVA–800-672-7723(Group #: Option 1–8955 0001 01; Option 2 –8955 0002 01)
You also have the option to request a new card by logging on to your account through UMR, Delta Dental or Superior Vision. You must have an active account set-up to order new ID cards. If you do not have an account set up, you can do so by visiting the website for these benefit plans and create a new account. You will need to know your current member ID number. If you do not know that you will need to request a new card by calling the customer service representatives.
How do I update/add a contact in UltiPro?
Log into UltiPro and go to the Contacts page (Myself>Contacts)
- To update a contact:
- Click on the contacts name and then click the ‘Edit’ button
- Update the necessary info (name, SSN, Relationship, etc.)
- Click ‘Save’ to save the changes
- To add a new contact:
- Click the ‘Add’ button at the top of the screen
- Enter in the necessary info: First and last name, relationship and designation, date of birth and social security number
- Required info will be marked with a red dot
- Record any other necessary info, such as address, phone number, email, etc.
- Click ‘Save’ to save new contact
What is considered a life event?
A qualified life event is an event that allows you to make changes to your benefits mid-year, without having to wait until open enrollment. The only time Associates can make changes to their benefit elections during the middle of the plan year, is if they experience a qualifying life event. Life events include:
- New hire benefit eligibility
- Getting married
- Having a baby or a new dependent (example: adoption)
- Loss of spouse through divorce or death
- Loss of coverage from another plan
- Change in eligibility of a dependent (example: overage status, dependent eligible for own insurance)
Associates have 30 days from the date of their life event to complete their benefit changes in UltiPro. The Life Events are defined as follows in UltiPro:
- I am a new Associate
- I have a change in my marital status
- I have a new dependent
- I want to remove a dependent
- I want to update/add beneficiaries
I have a change in my marital status
This life event is for any Associate who has had a legal change in marital status. It includes marriage, divorce, legal separation, annulment, or any other change in marital status. You may also update your beneficiary information as necessary. Remember to include your spouse’s date of birth and social security number if adding them.
I have a new dependent
This life event is for an Associate adding a new dependent. It includes the birth of a child, adoption, a legal directive, or a spouse who lost his/her coverage. If your marital status has changed and you want to add your new spouse, select the”I have a change in my marital status” life event.
I want to remove a dependent
This life event allows you to remove a dependent. It includes removing a dependent who has reached the maximum age to be covered, who has his/her own coverage, or is no longer your dependent.
I want to update/add beneficiaries
You are able to add/update your beneficiaries for the life insurance policies at any time. This life event will allow you to do so for each life insurance policy you are enrolled in. Remember to include the date of birth and social security number for beneficiaries.