*The flu Vaccine is now available through the Health & Wellness Center. To schedule an appointment contact the clinic Receptionist at 920-907-3922 or 855.289.3922.
The Health and Wellness Center is designed to provide primary and preventative care, disease management, patient education and wellness promotion services to Associates. By offering this benefit, Associates have access to high quality primary healthcare that is very convenient, offers personal one-on-one attention, encourages healthy lifestyles through a dedicated wellness focus and reduces Associates’ time away from work.
Please call the receptionist at 920-907-3922 to schedule an appointment to be seen for the services listed below or if you have any questions relative to the services. Each day there will be a limited number of same day appointments available; every effort will be made to see you as quickly as possible.
The following information is not an all-inclusive list, but is a summary of the type of services that will be provided within the Health & Wellness Center. Any services that you are referred out of the onsite clinic, either to be seen out of the clinic by your Primary Care doctor, a Specialist, or other services (examples being X-rays, CT scans, MRIs) will be the responsibility of the patient and will be billed through your insurance.
- Primary, Preventative Care and Health Maintenance: includes immunizations, routine /annual physicals and medication management.
- Health Promotion and Patient Education
- Management of Chronic Diseases: includes acne, anxiety, asthma, depression, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol, migraines, thyroid disorders and allergies.
- Diagnosis and Management of Acute Non-Emergent Concerns: bronchitis, ear aches, fever, pneumonia, rashes, STDs, sinus infections, sore throat, sprains, strains, stomach concerns and urinary tract infections.
- Lab Services: includes basic metabolic panel, complete blood count, comprehensive metabolic panel, hemoglobin A1C, lipid panel, mono test, pregnancy test, rapid strep A, pap with human papilloma virus, prostate specific antigen, sexually transmitted disease, thyroid stimulating hormone, urine dipstick and vaginal infection testing.
- Workman’s Compensation Claims: Includes the treatment of injuries sustained during the course of employment.